Our mission is to empower people with unique abilities and their families to,
successfully navigate through educational settings, job development and support,
independent living and inclusive community participation.
We will accomplish this mission through :
- Job Development and Support employment
- Person Centered Transition Planning
- Parent Support
- Community Living Education
- Secondary and Post-secondary education and transition support
- Life Coaching and Social Skills training
- Training and workshops for educators,parents,and community partners
- Administrative support
- UDL for the Workplace
- Community Presentations
What is SOAR Beyond 22?
It is a transition program for young adults ages 18-24 who have completed secondary education (HIGH SCHOOL)
A typical day at SOAR Beyond 22
Students will rotate through 3/4 activities each day depending on their unique ability.
Activities include: Computer Skills, Career Research, Career Education,Strategy Building, Social Skills Training, Independent Functioning