The Florida Institute for Community Inclusion is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization created by special education professionals. Our vision is to collaborate with local and state partners to provide customized community experiences for people of all ages with unique abilities.
Our mission is to empower people with unique abilities and their families to successfully navigate through educational settings, job development and support, independent living and inclusive community participation.
We will accomplish this mission through:
- Job Development and supported employment
- Person Centered Transition Planning
- Parent Support
- Community Living Education
- Secondary and Post-secondary education and transition support
- Life Coaching and Social Skills training
- Training and workshops for educators
- Teacher preparation
- Administrative support
- Behavior support and strategies
- UDL for the Workplace
- Community Presentations
- Summer Transition Programming
Treat all people with dignity and respect.
Act in good faith and in the best interest of the person and families we serve.
Act with integrity as citizens in partnerships with the community.
Respect the opinions and choices of the people and families we serve.